MP4 Transcoder Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP4 Transcoder Tool

Along the same lines as our post regarding the MPEG-1 Transcoder Tool, we also have a tool that can transcode the following file types, to an MP4:
    MPEG-1 Video Files (.MPG)
    MPEG-2 Video Files (.MPG)
    MPEG-4 Video Files (.MP4)
    Type-2 DV-AVA Video Files (.AVI)
    Quicktime Video Files (.MOV)
    AVCHD Video Files (.MTS, .M2TS)

This tool can be very helpful when having video playback, clip export, and Autosync issues inside of TimeCoder Pro.

Where is this tool available?

Comment

I've tried exporting my clips into .MP4 files, and they can't be seen on a computer or an ipad. I have to export them as an .mov and then encode them into .mp4. Can you guys create a better clip exporter?

Comment

Originally posted by hekvall@flbranson.com View Post
        I've tried exporting my clips into .MP4 files, and they can't be seen on a computer or an ipad. I have to export them as an .mov and then encode them into .mp4. Can you guys create a better clip exporter?

These tools are directly available to whomever owns the TimeCoder Pro license on your account. That person would need to login and check under the Resources section. From there they can access all transcoders. For the MPEG-4 Transcoder, there's a "DepoView for iPad" choice that should suffice if the movie you are converting is compatible. Some formats are not supported due to codecs and other issues so MOV would be a temporary fix.

You can obtain the MPEG-4 encoder here:

http://www2.indatacorp.com/apps/UTIL...TRANSCODER.exe

Be sure to type the filename in the field specified ( i.e. Output Filename "JohnSmith.mp4" ) If you don't include the filename the transcode may error out or finish immediately.
        Can't see pictures? You might have to register or login.

Comment

Working...
        X