Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/V out f sync

Hi,

An attorney I work for was having sync issues when making clips in depoview. He would highlight and create clips like normal, but when he would replay them the audio was 3-4 seconds ahead of the video. It would be fine when just playing the depo in depoview, just when creating clips he would have the issue. I thought maybe it was his pc, but when I tried it on mine with the same synced depo I had the same problem. This started recently like maybe the last 3-4 depositions I have synced for him.

Any thoughts from anyone?

Thanks for using Ipro Community.

Would you have any more information on the computers in question? Such as...

Your Operating System
    Client Operating System

Version of DepoView shown in Windows Programs / Features

Also, what's the media file-type in the deposition? (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 / MP4 or other)
    Can't see pictures? You might have to register or login.

Comment

depoview.png Computer specs.png Video is mpeg-2

Comment

That's my specs. Im not sure what he has on his end. Thanks by the way!

Comment

Would you be able to test this by converting the file to an MPEG-4 video file for the DepoView volume? The reason for this is that Microsoft stopped licensing for MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 video formats which has caused inconsistent playback with audio and video.

Comment

I will run one with mpeg-4 and give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion

Comment

Working...
            X