Where can I download iconvert+?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I download iconvert+?

I missed the old feature of being able to convert image loadfiles (.opt, lfp) into text delimited loadfiles with begdoc, endoc, pgCount...etc. I believe that's only available in iconvert+? May I know the link to download the utility?

shengmai

Thank you for your inquiry. You can download iConvert from MyIpro at https://myipro.iprotech.com/Software/Downloads.
    If you do not have an account, you can register for one for free on the login page of MyIpro.

Comment

Just so you know = This feature is also available in the new’ish iConvert 2017.0.0 version (not only found in the old school iConvert+ flavor) using the ‘Custom Data Format’ you can still create DAT files or other basic loadfiles with up to 14 fields inside! I just used it again yesterday!

Comment

• shengmai
        shengmai commented
        Editing a comment
        The feature is not available when converting .OPT. I tried .LFP and the feature shows up. So I'll have to convert my opt to lfp then to custom data format.....

Hello,

Is the iConvert download only available to licensees? I created an account and did not have any software available for download.

Thanks,
      Blake

Comment

In order to use MyIpro you need a product of ours, but you do not need a license for us to send you iConvert. Listed below is the latest version of iConvert to download:

https://cloudfiles.iprotech.com/publ...t_2017_0_0.zip

Password: iprotech

Comment

I get a 404 when I try that download link- is there a current one?

Comment

Hi,

You should be able to head over to MyIpro.IproTech.com and create an account if you do not already have one, the download will then be under resources → downloads.

Comment

Working...
            X