sticky rotate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sticky rotate

When I use sticky rotate to rotate all pages in a document, the surrounding documents also rotate. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Sticky rotate will rotate any pages viewed in the image tab. Sticky rotate does not automatically disable when moving between documents. Sticky rotate would need to be disabled when moving to the next document in the grid if you do not wish for the sticky rotate to be applied to that document.

Comment

• bmcintosh
      bmcintosh commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand it's a toggle selection; however, I don't understand what you mean when you say it applies to "any pages viewed in the image tab." It was my reading of the guide that it rotates all pages in the document in which one was at the moment. However, I have found that it is rotating pages beyond that document when I enter the next document just to view it (w/out touching any of the rotation icons).

If it rotates "any pages viewed in the image tab," then it's useless b/c I am viewing hundreds of pages in various documents in one session. If you mean it rotates all pages in the document I am currently viewing, yes, I understand that, but my question remains unanswered.

bmcintosh, After further investigation it does appear that this feature is not functioning as described in the guide. I will be submitting this behavior to product management as a defect and will follow up with a ticket number. The current behavior of the feature is that all pages that are displayed in the image tab will be rotated with the selected rotation following the original rotated page when sticky rotate is enabled. If sticky rotate is enabled and then a page is rotated and then sticky rotate is disabled, the remaining pages of the document do not appear to rotate.

Comment

While submitting this defect for Eclpise SE version 2017.3.4, I did find another reported issue in Eclipse 2015.1.1 where using sticky rotate would rotate all documents in the case. If this is the behavior you are experiencing, then upgrading may help resolve this behavior. The defect I have submitted for version 2017.3.4 can be tracked using ticket number 65868. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments.

Comment

• bmcintosh
        bmcintosh commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, I work for the feds, so updates are not up to me. I appreciate your reviewing the issue and responding.

I'm happy to help

Comment

Was this ever corrected?

Comment

Hi BBerlin,

This is still in the works. I will add your company to the submission as an impacted user.

Comment

Working...
          X