Advanced Search

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-image produced documents for visible bates number when begdoc and prod beg don't match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-image produced documents for visible bates number when begdoc and prod beg don't match?

Is it possible?

jjmaas254

Thank you for your inquiry. I wanted to make sure I understand your request as I'm not able to answer it right off. You're wanting to re-image an already generated production to include bates endorsements on the images, and in doing so the numbers do not line up? I'm going to take an attempt at it, but please clarify if I've misunderstood your request.
    In short, once a production is ran it is done. Think of it like a moment frozen in time that cannot be fixed (think: side-loaded with new data/information). The appropriate workflow is to re-run a production. Regarding the bates numbering not matching, you should have a saved search the production was ran against, and the software will be able to re-export them in the same order you produced them in before assuming you choose the same sort option as before (default is begdoc) as well.

Please let me know if this addresses your inquiry or not. If not, please provide clarity and I'll be happy to assist further.

Andrew
    ​​​​​​​Andrew Coody
    Technical Support Engineer

Comment

Working...
    X