List of Eclipse Permissions and their explanations - Excel or Table format

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Eclipse Permissions and their explanations - Excel or Table format

I am looking for a list of the permissions and their explanation in a format that I can use to create working outlines.

Is this in regards to end-user workstation, services (such as Scheduler and Agents), server-side applications (like Admin), or all of the above? I'm not aware of a compiled list of those permissions in a table format, as the documentation generally lists required permissions in the individual sections for each application.

Comment

The end user permissions for eclipse web. These now get generated/assigned through ADD but I’m trying to compile a chart that can be easily referred to and used to explain each item, what it means, if there are other permission dependencies etc.

Comment

I will check to see what we have available and have someone get back to you.

Comment

So I have done some checking into this, and currently we do not have the end user permissions in a table layout. They are recorded in the ADD documentation, but not in the format you are seeking, unfortunately.

Comment

Actually, scratch that: Our team put together something in the ADD Help section on MyIpro. Please take a look at this and see if it helps you out:

https://iprohelp.iprotech.com/ADDHel...sions%7C_____5

Comment

Hi Joshua,

This whole new Case permission thing is useless and a LOT time consuming. AND this is TYPICAL IPRO, under the name of "NEW" you all break the better stable working things.

Thanks,
              Vaibhav

Comment

Hello Vaibhav,

We can certainly understand your frustration, and appreciate your feedback. We will make sure to take this into consideration as we move forward with product release.

Thanks,
                Joshua DeLapp
                Escalation Engineer

Comment

Working...
                X